Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Eric Garner not Mayor de Blasio Son No Call for a 2nd grand jury?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/253681968/Eric-Garner-Lawsuit-NYPD-Violated-Him


Al Sharpton made off like a bandit he's made how much money from his friend one term Bill  but it's interesting neither of them have spoke up about the grand jury and called for second grand jury which they could've done and why hasn't anyone brought forth Eric Garner's  unwritten law suit from team Bloomberg era Ray Kelly  that there was systematic harassment and he alleged drugs for planted on him it's a horror story and you have to read it it's not front-page news and I don't understand why and I don't understand why all political leaders that are Democrats aren't calling for a second grand jury ?


Eric was standing behind glass window there was no reason to jump on him but when you reach his hand written lawsuit you understand when he says the stops today it's about almost a decade of abuse that we are aware of  including anal public sex violation and allegations of planting drugs on him.  Eric was standing behind glass window there was no reason to jump on him but when you read his hand written lawsuit you understand when he says the stops today it's about almost a decade of abuses by the NYPD.


Is Bill silent  because Eric not his son or the NYPD are blackmailing him I just don't get?


How can Bill be silent.

 He hired Bratton which was a huge mistake and he needs to fire him and he hasn't at this point even if he does I don't know if you can get a second term I know that I won't vote for Scott Stringer  


 Even if he fires Bratton I won't vote for him and less he takes action on my case  



"Nothing stays hidden forever"  David Lynch.  Comforts me re violence lies Dr Andrew Fagelman's Delita Hooks violence lies #NYPD IA lies


Ray Kelly's Appellate Lawyer in front of 3 Judges Aug 21, 2015 admits understandable I feel aggrieved put my constitutional rights were in violated when in fact they were! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh9TedhfthE&sns=em
Please help go viral to shame MD, my attacker, NYPD, IAB,  Cy Vance and ADAs involved thank you. 

https://vine.co/v/M3A9b3ehni0 
Vid 6 second highlights Vine
Watch Delita Hooks remove her keys which had already hit me because they would hinder her goal to do a running punched in my left eye make me a hole in my retina 
https://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/173385168#fullscreen Delita Hooks false cross complaint I paid 15 dollars to get she walked in to 01 Precinct 2 days after me and committed yet another crime.  

Sent from my iPhone





No comments:

Post a Comment